The PD1 PROdriver Impact Driver provides an immense 135Nm of torque capable of driving the biggest screws. On tool bit storage and hex chuck with locking collar for quick tool changes. The PROdriver also has a variable trigger and electric brake.
Why choose an Impact driver over a drill?
* Impact drivers create much higher torque than a drill with the same body weight.
* The battery will last longer than when using a drill doing the same work.
* The PROdriver can remove cross-threaded and damaged screw heads with ease, whereas a drill cannot.
* Less torque is transmitted to the user - you will not have to hold the PROdriver so tight.
* The PROdriver has extremely high power to weight ratio.
* 2 stage driving system - when the torque required is low the action is fast; when more effort is needed the PROdriver uses the rotary hammer.
Compatible with Li-Ion, NiCd and NiMH POWERhandles including PH01, PH02, PH03, PH04, PH10, PH11, PH12
POWERhandle (Battery) and Charger sold separately